Today my busy day again .. I got 2 pre recording shoot in studio morning after I surf perkahwinan.com.. den I meeting from 12noon till 4pm... I got free lunch, my eyes can't stand any more cos I'm too sleep huh...actually I got appt outside office. call this lady & said that I could'nt make it. I need to rush something in studio. Lucky sey .. currently raining outside. Cancel all my shoot material...
Hope I can finish my werk fast so that I can meet my hubby & 2 sons to go out for dinner.. I need to buy 2 more jeans.. maybe I will in Tampines Mall tonight.
oh ya tomorrow I will going Motherhood at s'pore expo at 2pm.. I got 5 friends ( Lynn hani & hubby, Layla, fiza & Sofyan) to come over my house for lunch..
At night I ada jemputan ... makan lagi ...
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment