Saturday
Morning, I went to marketing.. aiyoo biasalah beli sayur, mee & ikan plus blah blah. Noon, I went to Al-Amin to purchase Nabil's skool uniform & books. Fyi, Nabil will be in playgrp together with Harris Aqil(lynn's son). Kesian siapalah ustazah yang ajar diorg. Confirm menjerit.. I tried Nabil in his new uniform (jubah, songkok).. hehe he's so cute..
Afterthat, we went to nursery at Jln Kayu Area. I brought myself Mint Plants. This leaf of this plants can be use for Briyani. Aiyoo wait long long I nak masak Briyani..
evening....We went to Tampines St 91 baazar to buy some kuih-muih. We saw Lynn Nasir ( the actress), Basir Siswo, Azhar Nor Lesta.. & I cant remember his name.
Lynn & Hubby buka at my house.
Menu for buka was Mee Malaya ( resipi from my MIL), Sayur Kangkong & Asam Pedas.
more to update.. now con't my work... bye
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment