Thursday, January 27, 2005

Kepo Peeps.../last week entries

Hello to kepo peeps..
This is my blog, is my wish to entry any items, or text..
If you dislikes my entry, boleh Blah.. (GET OUT FROM HERE in english)

Ok my dear friends,

Last week.. was my 3rd anniversary at Asian Bar. I got no pics taken... my digicam was on loan.

Last Friday - at my in law's place.. Hari Raya Haji.

Last Sat - Went to Taufik Signing party at Spore Poly. I got 1 pair of free passes.

Last Sun - At home... busy with my stuffs..gardening, sleeping.. & I wasn't feeling well dat day. lyn & Din came over my house.

Monday - had 3 meetings, viewed tapes...

Tues - Performance Review. I met my boss for 2hrs.. I can't tell u, guys.. Sori.

Stupid for u to write me message..
anyway I have to review this idiot..

165.21.154.17
Singnet user
email: bbcache-16.singnet.com.sg




No comments: