Hello peeps...
What shall I do this weekend?
Saturday
Morning: Have appt (my hubby's meeting)
Evening: Fiza's gathering
Sunday
My hubby's on shift duty. I guess I will be at home.. Cleaning house.
If I want to go shopping, it will be crowd.. Chinese New Year, ya...
I can't wait for CNY.. We will be gathering together with my Chinese aunties & uncles... my cousion too... I miss them.. miss the Chinese foods & mmm Hong Bao.. ya ya I have to give Hong Bao too.. In Chinese says Luck...
Yesterday..
My lil boy, Shawqi felt down .. There was bleeding from his mouth.. poor baby.. Must be the Big brother pushed him. My kids are getting active & extreme hyper. My maid & I have to be EXTRA careful esp. handing kids like my 2 sons.
Today
I went to see doctor in morning .. I brought him (Shawqi) to see doctor. Not for the bleeding but he has been coughing for days..
Ok Dr Angela said.. He will be fine.. I hope so.. I told her abt bleeding last nite. den She checked & there's a tiny cut.. shld be ok & ask me to apply cream..
Most of collgs asked me this pic (see my phlog)...happen to see this inside my cubical.
Is that Taufik Batisah?
You know him..
You went to his Thank you/ Singing Party.
You got his CD..
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment