Friday, May 27, 2005

Wedding Advisor & my Skill gears up

Yesterday, my old schmate, Nor called me at the office. Asking me a favour. She has done all the planning but she needs someone help on her wedding on 2-3 July 2005.
I remember my time to plan on my wedding. She did help me from 1week before the actual wedding. She stayed overnite, research products esp: mak andam, cathering, deco, room deco, gubahan, DJ & etc. It was tought job, ok. She became the geeting guest for me. At that time, she was single no boyfriend. Tu pasal byk masa spending time with me..even my parents thanked her so much for helping me during my wedding.

Now it's time for me to plan her wedding. Nor wants me to digital & edit video on her wedding day & my hubby will be her videocamera. She will pay all the cost as actual videocamera pro will more ex. She tght of saving some for other things. Ok I agreed .. at least she remember my skills which I produced MTV klips during my wedding.. At that moment, I called my snr wheather can book Digital Video Camera Pro during her wedding.. yesss available.. yahooooo.

Next thing, she wants me to do coordintion with her DJ.. chossing the right songs, making speech.. Alamak I have to prepare first ok..

Right I have to go .. Start my homework & research wedding advisor...

No comments: