Tuesday, May 16, 2006

M

Sunday is mother day... I enjoyed every moments with my children... love their merepek, men jeng2 & cranky of course... they are my precious & priceless.. where is mother? .. errr she was at Batam..

I was at home.. rest & relax... why? my hubby worked day shift...

yesterday I went for facial... . my cuzz told me that my face is getting fairer... my sis also noticed the different. I did the treading on their service.. only $5..not dat painful. Kak su recommend me to use kajal (sound like kojol atau kajol) for my fine eyebrows... No wonder the indian ladies have thick eyebrows..
one more thing their hair too.. they have thick black hair.. sungguh lebat. My hair is gone.. I mean gugur esp: bathing time, sleeping, sitting & anywhere.. can be found also on my shirt & blouse. could be after birth? ya maybe..

there's solving solution. Hot oil/ hot henna.. I make appt at the same place.. I hope it can help..hopefully...shld tell the result.. heheheh

No comments: