Monday, September 11, 2006

Sorry being MIA since I'm came back from HK..

about HK.. very nice place to shop .. serious I shop till dropped.. actually my friend, Hasanah did most shopping than I do.. totally shopholic.. she wented missing at Espirt Outlet .. She just left her baby pram .. den no sign of her.. hahah
poor baby, nobody kidap u , rite ..lucky daddy was around..

we prefer to shop .. we didn't go the history & tourist places.. next time we will coming back..

we went Ladies market on 3day, Temple & Jade markets on 1day, HK disneyland on 2days..

We tried to bargain some items... we even got scolding.. some of vulgar languages that we couldn't understand.. yayay but still we got the prices that we wanted...

weather was not so good.. as Alyssa had high fever on the 3days.. even on flight she was fever again.. we rushed home & for her BC .. off we went KK.. she had viral fever...

ok I have to go now.. check out the pics at my muplity.. again open for my friends only

No comments: