Today I got a few meetings. But still I need to improve myself in team werk. Brainstorming the whole afternoon.. reading my email, receiving calls from overseas. Self improvement on myself. Well I think shld cos I will be the team leader for this company.. Since now my boss called me the cheacher of Playhse Disney Channel. A few things in my mind is to solve my teams problems that they are facing. How?
Wow coming this weekend onwards
1. I need to train my niece on dancing & cat walking cos she will be in Miss Cinderalla.
2. My cuzz engagement
The true is I'm not a good player.. Well I did score abt the most was 150 points for very first game during my company bowling event. After a break for 2yrs.. after 2 den 3 den 4 games.. hands & fingers getting tried. Pay off that day.. cos our team won 2 place. Player like me longkang queen still win. Believe or Not I won $100 Tampines Mall Vch. Together with my hubby in team plus lucky draw.. total we have $220.
Then all of us ate at Lemongrass.. together with lynn & hubby.. Me getting to know more people esp. intern from NTU who work with Studio D cast crew.
Monday, May 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment