skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life is beautiful
Fabulous, fantastic super duper mother of four FTWM- Full time working mother
Friday, May 28, 2004
Yap today is FRIDAY......
Look at my face this morning.....
Very sleepy rite.. reading emails.... den editing promo.. report for budget for 2005..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2006
(70)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2005
(86)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2004
(73)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(14)
▼
May
(15)
Friday Nite I went to Giants @ Parkway Parade to...
Yap today is FRIDAY...... Look at my face this mo...
Nemo & Dory Feeling Why today my memory very ...
Today I got a few meetings. But still I need to i...
Your True Nature by llScorpiusllUsernameThe qualit...
Shopping Mummy Yesterday I got terrible flu.. St...
Monday I was on urgent leave.. I called my boss ...
I'm so sleepy cos balik lambat @ 4am... I think ev...
Wow I'm feeling better..Knowing from my doctor tha...
I'm not feeling good today..Anyway I'm on leave to...
Hey! New Channel launch this week... Stay tune i...
Sat I went to Estee Lauder warehouse sale kat Swis...
I got myself Strudels treat! from my 2 producers p...
Today Nabi Muhammad s.a.w 's birthday.... I gues...
My dad's birthday today.. I called him & wish him ...
►
April
(21)
Links
Google News
About Me
Sabrina A B
working in sports channel, mother of 4 beautiful children. Nabil, ilham, Alyssa & Arfan.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment