Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hi bloggers...

Sorry I'm totally very busy ... My Big boss resigned in HK office.. anyway I will miss him.

Saturday

I went to Jerry's wedding by the sea in Rasa Sentosa.. We went together without my 2 sons. Cos my mom promised to take care my "darlins" for me. How nice. For very first time, my hubby danced with me.... Think u guys cannot imagine.

Sunday

My hubby went to werk... Actually I wanted to go Nz's house...My mom decided to bring me out to..... mmmm White Sands ...

evening .... time

My mom went home... den my turn to go out ... I & lynn decided to visit Layla in ESH.
Her baby is soo cute like mummy... I taught Layla to how to burp her baby...

Layla,..... I will update your Handsome prince soon..

Next ... will be Fiza.... good luck

No comments: