My Mood Today..Bingit.. Bingit
I can't understand 1 people from the forum... just to get my HP number. She called most of forummers to get my no. She did from 12mid till 7am.. gosh... can't stand. at last I called her.
dah tu tuduh me abt ada org called her " mat rock" . So what that depend people jurged abt you. If u terbaca my blog, anyway this my blog who care ok..I have the right to say this.. cos I can't stand person like u.... gossip abt me blah blah blah .. My hubby was angry abt this..
next day.. someone who close to me & my hubby called my office.. and passed me her private msg .. chatting bwt this woman(org call her "minah rock" & my friend. My friend felt so bad & thought I shld know what happened. After I read her PM, I got so mad & decided to call this minah rock.... den she was speechless , u know..
Bloggers... how do u feel if someone pass u false message..
this one of her PM.
how i know kalau org tu tak mkn cili dia tak rasa pedasnya betul tak xxx so why suddenly dia ber iya2 nah nak call me...heran kan orgnya aderlah masyitah...i really want her explaination coz she know my hp no sedangkan xxxx tak tahu her hp no..sebab tu XXXX tanya rina ..but rina she i better ask herself but i dunno her hp no..if u know her contact no tell her that im really urgent to talk with her sebelom xxx betul2 meletop..kang tak pasal2 aku serang dia ..mampos dia aku keje kan tau ni lagi binggit ni..sorry XX ,bkn XXX hot kat u eh..dah tak leh thn ar org cam ni talam 2 muka ..padanlah kawan sekerja dia pun ckp sabrina ni gossip monger ..kawan sendiri boleh ckp cam ni org lain dian rasa pun tak her character m i rite
Chill out... sorry guys .. I need to express my bad moods...
Friday, August 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment