Yesterday I discovered about my eldest son, Nabil. He starts to say 1,2,3,4,till 10. Clear enuff for me to hear. I gave him a big hug .. I said to him, " Nabil, mummy so proud of you.. so clever". When I return home, he will gimme a big hug & say I love you, Mummy.. so touch..he will tell me what happened around house.. Example: mummy, tadi adik jatuh... den I asked my maid.. She told abt incident.. cheh I ada spy kid lah...
My tembam Ilham.. his speech is not so clear. I guess when he turns to be 2yrs old. He can speak well like his brother, Nabil. Ilham is noisy boy. He will makes a lot of noisy in the house plus his footsteps.. you will know that he is coming near you.
In office, so much things happening.. I don't wantto say much... just I'm tried. I need a break free after during this August... sian
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment