Friday..
Company offical Day is Disney Day. We loaded Lynn & Din's baby focus..so sweet of them rite.. we did top-up fuel & wash their car ok.. I & hubby drove off to IKEA..We brought some stuffs there.. Looking for blinds to hang outside our hse.. poor my green fingers .. the leaves almost dried up..
Since I rejected Mr. Sunny dat day.. I'm thinking for another junior for myself.. We went to see Mr Colt Plus.. & Mr Jazz.. Both are nice to me..I did test drive Mr Jazz .. I can tell you.. very shiok & smooth .. oh my the money is not nice...
questions that my friend asked me..
Got a choice of cars..
Btwn BMW & Ford? my answer is BMW lah
Btwn Honda & Nissan my answer is Honda
Btwn Jaguar & merc.. answer is merc
Btwn Toyota & dawood ans... Toyota..
think should ask my mom to help me to choose which car to buy hur... since dia pun gila driving like her daughter.. shall wait.... hopefully my dreams comes true..
Saturday
Duduk rumah diam diam.. since my mood malas nak keluar..
Sunday
My Mom & Papa in Law came to visit us... I'm craving for epok2.. she was nice to me.. she made for epok2.. yahooo not 10pcs but 100pcs... kenyang betul mak buyong nie tau.. satu hari tak makan nasi...benda yg bukan2 makan.. from now onwards my favourite foods are salad, fruits, kuih2 melayu.. coconuts blossoms is one of my
fav...
Now
My mom called me regarding to sell her house.. I tght of asking her to stay wif me .. I mmg suka my mom duduk & tgl I.. very manja daughter.. cos she can accompany my children & can take care my 3rd child plus my maid can take care my 2 rascals boys..see how lah hopefully she changed the mind to buy another HDB. Btw her birthday is coming on 13 July... must get for her something...
currently I'm stress wif my new roles.. shooting & auditions for presch kids coming this weeks.. confirm Fun ...
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment