Phewwww! At last Hong Kong Disneyland launched. We can't wait to go there next year. The reason why I can't go because I have to be on standby on last weekend. My collg came back from HK & passed the Beta tape to me to edit & sound checked ..after so many things had happened.. heard rumour there will be thypoon.. yess the promo was delivered at 8am.. mind you that I slept for 4 hours only.
my collg brought something for me .. Disney Mug, magnets & T-shirt (opps I can't wear now) maybe after giving birth.

Ramadan is coming very soon... There's a lot plans for me & my family to re-Deco our home. My work scope is getting more tedious. I try to find time to search for bed set for my 2 princes.
Oh ya.. I did my 3D scanning at East Shore. Alhamduiliah my baby is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment