Sorry peeps I'm busy at moment.. Due of launching theme park in Hong Kong. Sound so funny why I'm still in SG..I have to station here for live telecast.. testing here & there, editing, meeting & whatever as long as I'm NOT travel there (HK) plus short of mampower here.. My boss will be away today (yahoooo) to OZ & my partner is going to HK for assignment tomorrow.
I will be away from today(5/9)-(12/9)... shall update more soon on 13/9..
my weekend, I really enjoyed myself.. my tummy was full & have been eating & sleeping plus being lazy like orge.. being well fed by Mummy Layla & Mummy Roslyn. Thank you babes for inviting to your bash day parties..
about pics will be update in my private blog (dear friends should remember my password rite)
my msn : magic_soda@hotmail.com ( kalau lambat reply .. jgn marah )
Monday, September 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment