We went to check up at my gynae's clinic in morning.. Checked my weight, Blood pressure & urine. Normal roatine, I guess. My number was 4. wait wait..
we went in & Dr Aziz explained about my blood was taken last month.. Gosh I got low sugar & advised to eat more sweet BUT not too much.
Start the scanning moments.. can see the legs, fingers, lung, liver, bladder, the head & measured the body. My lil fetal is 377gm, avg age is 20weeks 5 days.
Final the SEX... mmmmmmmm Big question mark. I didn't want to know rite. Be secret for us .. like I said I don't mind my 3rd child to be BOY.. whatever I'm gald to see my lil one inside my tummy is doing fine. Alhamdulilah, Syukur.. The SEX is not the matter for us..
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment