

We reached Dr Aziz'c Clinic at 9.15am. Quite late lah. Nabil didn't goes to school, he got flu & bad cough.
My baby inside my tummy is doing fine but his/her Mummy is losing weight every check up. The baby's weight is 174gm. Dr Aziz advised somthing. losing weight is good for me so that I wouldn't gain so much till my next trimester. He remember me gaining weight on my past pregnancy. Actually he knew the sex, didn't want to tell me. It's ok. It will be surprise for us. I will be doing 3D scanning at ESH next month. Oh ya I did my blood test too.
Past few days .. first words only .. BUSY..
Thursday
I glad that I have been promoted to Senoir post this August. Mungkin rezeki anak kan.
Today
Since I become mother to be 3, have to browsing mag, books about toddlers & babies. I thank to my marketing staffs who make me busy reading & sharing Free mags.
Got to go now ...

No comments:
Post a Comment