Monday, August 08, 2005

National Day

Yesterday

I'm having coughing & flu so unable to attend Thamrin's son cukur rambut. Stay at home & rest. Did my homework ( my paperwork) poor me rite like teacher. to do mark papers with red pen wif me. To check scripts & last Sat still went back to work. There was kids Auditions.
Tried...

Monday..

I sent Nabil to school in morning. While waiting his transport, he was dressed his jubah..I saw opps block , the kids dressed up in red & white. I called my hubby to check his teacher's notes.actually he must dress up National Colours.. Blur Mummmy .. Rush back & changed him to Red T-Shirt & white pants..

Nabil tght that I will bring him to office.. " ok, nak ikut Mummy"
Ya kan aje .. Nasib baik cik kak tunggu Nabil.. kalau tak, kena tinggal anak aku nie..

Nabil waved back to me ...
I saw all the kids inside the bus dressed up in Red & White..

No comments: