First planning to go Hong Kong Disneyland for opening & working there for 7days. I have to cover my own T & E. I found that is not worth for me because the bills may cost me 1 month salary which that I cannot afford it. So I have to give the miss. My 2 of my collgs are going there early Sept. My new roles sounded so exciting. Frankly is tough for me at beginning even I have been working here for 6 yrs. For me is new enviroment & starts to learn new things esp. meeting kids.. So exciting to see difference type of races. I can see kids nowsdays are creative in sense.
oh ya my hubby.. heheheh He told me that his friend got new lobang.. he told me that he wants to write his CV for his dream job.. I pray for u, dear for best for our family & yourself. Living in singapore is expensive.. Sometimes I don't know what I have spend monthly & is need to find extra cash for family.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment