Last nite I typed his resume or CV... Nie copy paste like mine leh.. Anyway Sent his buddy via email..
Today my hubby sms me & told me " have interview tomorrow at 5pm" .. yahoooo so happy for you, dear.. I really hope you get your dream job.... I still can remember my Magical words that I said to my ex boss, Pauline.. Well, I'm young.. I really want to take new challenge, willing to learn in Media Industry".. Next day I got the job till now already 6yrs.. very long rite..
I give him the courage to get out from this company & department.. really sucks & not learning anything & there's no bright future, I must...
If really, I shall miss him .. taking transport, lunch, company activites togther with me.. heheh I don't mind..
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment