I was on leave yesterday... I didn't touch my lappy at all. Gimme a break rite
Actually I'm clearing leave & rest my head & my mind cos so busy at work for past few weeks.
Morning-I went to Jean Yip to cut my hair..
Afternoon- went over al-Amin & to fetch Nabil from school.. heheh He's so happy to see me..I did some marketing stuffs at Tampines Mart.
Evening after Lunch.. ( So late) I need to rest my head & sleep till 7pm.
oh ya .. that's all for entry today..
I can't to wait see Mummy Vogue & Mummy Bandot.. Mummy Fiza, you will miss the event..
Tata enjoy ur weekends.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mummy Sab........enjoy gals nite today kat Downtown Sakura, sorry tak dpt join bersama........see u all on 3rd Sept aje eh :0
Jgn lupa update eh kat blog abt today event :)
eloo sab..long time no chatting with u..how hv u been ???
Post a Comment