Thursday, November 10, 2005

I did update about Nabil...
Now I want to wish to Ilham Shawqi..

Ilham, you are my dearest chickebam (dat's his nick name)
you are already 2 years old & ur birthday date is beside mummy's birthday.
No wonder you are so close to me & ur face is carbon copy of my face.
Be good, clever & well behave child.. I love you darling... muaks muaks from you mummy

3rd Nov

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
yess I'm 27 .. 3 more yrs I will be 30.....
Pagi raya aje, Nabil sang for me birthday son.. so sweet .. kiss him ..
ppls, maybe wondering wat is my present from my hubby...
He gave me surprise.. he put the present at back sent of our car..
He asked me to take "Something" at my son's car seat... hey! dat's my present ...
It's a Titus watch (One of fav brand watch" .. thank you dear..

finally update abt birthdays & hari Raya...
I can't upload the pics here cos the pics are inside my home pc... all the pics already dumped inside hard disks...I have another websites from hubby's collection.
Happy Viewing..
Hari Raya Pics

No comments: