tak moh cerita pasal raya lagi .. naik boring tau..
oklah cerita my baby pulak...
I'm getting bigger
& makes me diffcult to walk..
I walk like a dinosaur..
still very vain..
like Minnie Mouse ..
I chose my child name. I got it from one of Disney sitcom drama series...
cannot reveal till my baby is born...
I like the name meaning.
actually I got my 2son name from dramas & film also..
Nabil's name is from one of M'sia short sitcom.
Qusyairi - drama Bara...
Ilham - Nick Mikail as Ilham Sadikin cerita 2 wajah.. Spore drama series..
Shawqi - is my ex collg name (his name is Hameed Ahmad Shawqi Qureshi), he's from UAE Dubai)
I'm getting busier soon from Friday onwards
Saturday - My Open House (Inviting my close friends, folks, my chinese families members & collgs)
Sunday - No plans yet.. ( still open arms )
Monday & Tuesday - Attending Promax (Out of Office) makes sure I have enuff rest or else I will be sleeping thru out..
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment