Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Desperate

Ilham recovered from gastic flu.. No milk for him.. only Ribena.. poor boy..
Have to wait few more days den can give him milk. Over my last weekend.. I feel everyday is my weekend cos I'm staying at home... Doing nothing & feeling so boring.. watching TV, rent DVD to watch, reading books & take care of my 3 children... and cos I'm not going to be Full Time Housewife.. confirm I will desperate house... hahahah No I'm wouldn't dare to also.

Saturday, I got an Birthday Invition from Rian Haris (King Bulat). My hubby was working day shift & cycled his mountain bike to work. Baby Optra was resting also..
In my heart thinking how to drive with my 3 children to Rian's hse.. Can I make it? So far I drive alone or fetching my hubby from work.. never try to drive them out. I called Layla asking what time she will reach there. around 6pm..
Make up my mind & set we go.. I asked my helper to come along...While I was adjusting my mirror & seat (Kin has long legs), Ilham asked me to play his fav CD.. Theme Song from Chicken Little.. I told them to be good & Alyssa was sleeping ...
anyway his house not dat far from my place.. proceed from TPE ..
I reached there & looking for parking spaces.. OMG, most of parking lots are RED.. ( seasons parking) I'm looking for white.. all of them being used.. Hack care lah .. I parked at Red lot near his blk.. Pray hard .. hopefully no minah parking..
see how desperate I am...

We went up.. I saw MK & family, Layla & lynn, Aura & hubby & Nora. Alyssa met up Lynn's doter.. Everyone got to see her also & saying she has very Hairy Berry hair..
We left abt 7.35pm .. Lucky nothing happened..

Sunday... we need to plan for Alyssa cukur rambut...we meet up Abg Latiff at his home as he just came back from Haji. .. he's famous Nasi Beryani tow kay.. My hubby works part -time for him during weekend... at first we planned on 12 March.. have to cancel (he can't make it) & new date is 25 March...after dat, we proceeded to Gelyang ( Joo Chait complex) brought bunga rampai goodies gifts..

Macam Alyssa nak kahwin gitu.... cari tukang masak & beli bunga rampai..

No comments: