Friday, February 10, 2006

Did'nt Poo for 3 days

worried mummy about her daughther didn't poo for 3 days plus...
she seems to be normal.. She did cries in evening & passed smelly fart.
maybe could my milk or my meals (I eat balance meals every day) not enuffs veg.. cannot be..

we decided to bring her to her pedi at elias Mall. Her pedi said that maybe her body has changes. Don't worry she's on breastfeeding milk. I told him abt she's farting. could be mild colic.. he said is normal babies at her age to have colic.. nothing to do with ur breast milk or ur feeding. I told him old moms always say could be my meals or eating cold stuffs.. he said you can eat anything that you like..colic got nothing to do with breast milk... colis will lasts abt her age 2mths..but some of them don't have colic & some of them will cry up till 3 hrs .. like my son.. hehe
I burp her after feeding her ... yet she has mild colic..

abt her poo, he inserted babyflex at her stool area.in 10 min, she will poo.. not even 10 mins, she poo & gave the clinic prefume smell.. hehehe

we proceed to D's Office.. gave them 1mth cakes & fruity tarts.. she was sleeping... even my collgs makes noises.. she's sleeps ... my boss was thinking that our company shld organise " babies day" ... wif Alyssa around with 2 boys ( also born around her month)

my channel mgrs missed me so much & asking me when I'm coming back... Mid Apr..
extended my annual leaves.. yes my boss approved.. yeah but I'm coming back in march for training.. for 1 week... they will let me know when is date...

many of collgs said that I lost weight... some of them used to see me with flabby body...

the whole day .. we sent her cakes over her chinese grannies's place..

sorry no pics.. so I forget to bring my cammy..

No comments: