Wednesday, June 21, 2006

No Offence Eh!

In the past, there were questions that people asked me esp.: stranger & making up story or jokes to me

Stranger: You married to Kin. I think he has a daughter in past...

Sabrina: Huh! No! He's single. I mean really SINGLE... any problem?? I think someone saw both of us dating in parkway parade in past & we asked Norin to come along... maybe peoples tght he has a kid... Jokes, rite...Norin is my niece lah...

Wat to do..even at first I saw him... I tght he married with kids.. Not kids but kids...proof I'm wrong... He was single & age at 25 yrs at dat time (6yrs back)...

Another stranger (this person visit my blog quite often)

Stranger wrote email to me:
"In ur blog, the guy in baju kurung purple is ur "ex-hubby" & in white is ur new hubby" (pictures are in my blog)

Sabrina:
"(laughing while reading the email)" Well, both pictures are my hubby, Sadikin. In purple baju kurung tak ada janggut.. in white pulak dia ada janggut.. ( jadi musang berjanggut lah )

I think these ppls must wear transition spec... even though he make look diff but I married with the same person.
ok I got to go ...

No comments: