Wake up Wake up … We went down for breakfast…
The breakfast was just so-so … I’m not great eater..
Then we started to plan for dat day.. tght of going Jusco at Terbau City..
At 11am, we drove there. It was raining ya.. have to drive extra careful..
We reached Jusco.. yayaya spacious parking space.
At Information counter, I noticed there’s rent pram.. we didn’t bring pram.. Alyssa is in the sarong carrier.. Passed them hub’s NRIC.. selamat sikit kalau tak dukong si kak kecik nie. I saw Breadtalk.. M’sia halal ok.. apa lagi beli roti yg sedap2.. serious sedap..
Den we started shopping .. walking around Jusco, MNG, Dorothy Perkins.. the prices similar in Spore .. we didn’t buy anything at all expect foods..
Our lunch.. pizza hut… Alyssa a bit cranky, could be she wants milk.. I went to Jusco baby nursing .. they hv 4 private nursing rooms with curtains..
I changed her diapers. Browsing around kids zones.. quite nice clothes & cheap too.
We headed back to Desaru… In the car, Alyssa was crying non-stop.. oh ya ! she berak lah.. I changed her & back seats, lucky that my 2 boys at Dean’s car ( konon diorg ada 3 boys ) hahahah they enjoyed listening “Thomas the trains songs & other Playhse Disney Songs”…
Before reaching Desaru, we tapau foods at same plc.. Nasi Goreng Kampung sedap tau..
In our room… we watched Tviee .. thanks for suria channel … we giggled when we saw this promo… we saw familiar faces.. like Layla’s sister & her hubby & Nabil inInfokini Ibu..
Btw it already aired last Sunday… hopefully “ibu” will repeat the telecast…
Oh ya pics .. .. sorry I hv to put under private drive..
Desaru Trip
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment