Breast is best... .
My 2 sons are on formula milk since birth. I did mgt to breastfed them for only 2-3mths. But I realized being guilty & useless mom to unable to breastfeed them till 6mths. Then I noticed them frequent seeing PD or GP. Maybe their immune system is poor.
My 3rd pregnancy, I already to plan to breast-fed my 3rd child. Till today she‘s still on breastfeeding milk.
Don’t feels guilty on your mistakes as long you learn your mistakes... as what I’m now... Just do it...Just do it …don’t give up.. I know it may offence for non BF moms… I know that you tried your very best.
Experience being breastfeeding mom-
1. My child is healthier than her siblings
2. Save $$$ on formula milk tins
3. Bottle less
4. Save mom’s annual leaves
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment