Today I had massive mega meeting for whole day ( I hv to split my time to expressing myself, you know what I mean).. I shall do inhale & exhale like Ashley did in High School Musical.. I did video conference in Burbank.. poor ppls there have to work very early in morning .. too bad hur the project might be big .. word BIG... my director in US hv to shooting casts of new series on Disney channel.. I make them to speak bahasa Melayu, mandarin ... I'm waiting the end results, they hv to deliver to me via Fed dex.. make sure they can do it...
actually I snapped Alyssa's pic.. still inside my digital camera .. She did naughty things behind my back .. her smiles are damn cheeky, you know...
shall upload soon, ya .. wait ok
Saturday I have another appt... to support aura femina in Masjid Eneem.. anyone read BH recently? there will be talks about Shadira Products.. more info, come down & meet them there..
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment