Friday Nite..
I went back slightly late at abt 8pm. reached home being greeted from my 2 little rascals.. Cayang anak mummy. Afterthat my auntie Cik Faridah (2nd floor) gave us Roti kirai & curry chicken.. how nice.. Mcm tahu I tak sempat masak hari ini. Ya last Sunday I gave her Nasi Beryani's Latiff. My hubby works part time for him ( cari extra money for the family& at least lepas duit susu & diapers.)
Cik Faridah said his nasi beryani is yummmmy delicous. Terus terang mmg sedap(cuma sayang our wedding dah over) kalau tak mmg dah book Abg Latiff for our wedding. Not so easy to engage him for wedding booking cos always FULLY BOOKED.
Tak aper next time at makan2 ke during Hari Raya ke atau sunat for my 2 kids..Might be book from Abg Latiff.
I received call from my MIL.. I wish her happy birthday to her.. She asked why we didn't come over her house for party.. I jawap tak sempat & my hubby was on day shift & I baru balik kerja. Macam mana dong..
Saturday
Morning breakfast at Marine Terrace.. my hometown .. we were having Nasi Sambal Goreng.. mmg power & always long Q. I have been craving for Nasi Sambal Goreng..
We met my hubby's nenek sedara.. Lyn, next time ask Din to bring you there ok.. Jangan jeles hor..
My hubby was on nite shift.. So stayed at home..
Sunday
Wake up at 7am.. Prepared things to go the airport Terminal 1. Irah ( hubby's niece) is going to overseas for studies. I gave her Taufik Batisah's pic. She's Die-Hard Fan for Taufik. She asked any special invitions from Taufik.. I said no.. I have last time tixs for Showcase at Kallang this Tuesday.. See how if I can't make it cos I have another invitions for movies..
afterthat we went home..
at about 1pm.. Sue ( Haneymom) will be coming over my place to collect her DVD & VCD that she purchased from me. I cooked Mee Malaya ( Special resipi from MIL ).
She will be a bit late.. yess... she brought Haney along.. She is so KIUTTTTT, pretty, Curious baby.. She didn't cry when I carried her. And my 2 rascals didn't jeles too. how nice my boys.. Haney might be wondering .. anyway she's very curious baby.. my 2 rascals are very cheeky. Nabil kissed Haney's hand ( cheh mcm princeess) & Ilham kissed Haney's face.hehehe mummy tak sempat ambik gbr.
Sue, Nice meeting u. Jangan serik dtg my house eh..
Shall upload her pics later..
Monday, April 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment