Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sad but Happy

Yesterday I received a sad news about my buddy..
He is nice, easy to talk, funny person that always makes me laffing during my working hours and easy getting along. So far we haven't work together as team. I always give him support & courage of learning new things especially work stuffs. I will miss those days.. Anyway I'm happy to hear his new job in Dubai. And is not easy tasks for him to imgrates to other country plus leaving his wife & child here in Singapore.

How I wish to follow him too... Btw his name is Harris...

Another sad story again... my collg name Norfa also leaving the company. She has been working with Studio Disney for 2yrs. I'm sure you know the channel airing every weekends at 9am..She is nice & always sharing new things & we work together & so close like sisters. I hope you are happy in new job, babe.

After I told my hubby abt this 2 sad stories..

He came & asked me " dear, if I have to work in Dubai. Will you stay here or follow me" Stupid questions.. Of course I follow mah.. I would like him to go first & let me settle some issues like HDB, Bank loans & etc. I donno if my hubby familes agree about this.. wait long long lah..

No comments: