Monday, July 31, 2006

Hubby's grandma is sick in Hospital Sutanah Aminah in JB. She has tumor.. she done with opertion last friday.

Saturday we tght of going there.. but hubby said the worry part was JAM... after my SIL called us abt nenek sadness. We dnecided to go JB at 8.30pm. before that we saw our neighbour just came back from JB & they told us was jam when on the away back. abt 2 hrs++. OMG...
at woodland chkpoint was smooth going there.
we met nenek. True enuff she's very week. she 's wearing urine bag that remind me of my abah. Abah went to KL for vacation with his friends.. I was wondering if he's ok. I shall call him later..

after that we went Singgah selalu. I felt my tummy like washing machine.. could be there's too much air inside.. I had a drink "teh'o halia" & dim sum..
we left abt 1am... still jam lor.. I told hubby to proceed to 2nd link. a bit far but no choice cos Alyssa was at home..

we reached spore abt 2am.. I rev calls from Abah that he's not feeling well & asked to come home now.. unable to urine for more 24 hrs..Went to CGH .. but abah insisted SGH a bit too far..
he got fever & high blood pressure went up..dr met me & told us he need to warded.

now he's stable but need to be monitor.. we went back at 6 morning.. yesterday one of blogger's wedding.. andrina & ruzdiman.. Selamat Pengantin baru.. hubby unable to make it cos he had to work for catering to find extra income for our family. kind of my sister drove me there .. she worried me cos not enuff sleep. nice meeting some of bloggers... afterthat we went CGH.. abah's temp dosed up till 39deg & all of us sponge him.. we still monitor him for next few days..

mon- my sis
tue- will be me & bro
wed-my bro
today I will see a doctor.. tummy starts aching.. hopefully I hv enuff rest...

tom my dept will be having "Disney babies day" .. all babies are invited for lunch..menu lunch.. I hv no idea.. could be baby foods..I might taking time off .. .

No comments: