Friday... I insisted my hubby to go window shopping... nak "tax" dia.. actually I'm looking for luggage for 5 of us. Dump everything into 1 large luggage..
We went Marina SQ.. survery this shop Planet Traveller.. I know is ex but just browsing around.. serious, mcm tak puas jln kat Marina SQ.. so many shop.. ada Make up store.. I heard from my friends that the items similar like M.A.C.. again my oms showed me unhappy face.. he knows that his wife will takes her sweet time to choose 1 item.. esp. make up hehehehe
I heard MNG ada sales.. apa lagi .. pegi lah.. I brought 3 tops.. sungguh cheap cheap .. my hubby asked me to try.. actually I know my size.. since BF, my size dah kecut lah but my hips belum kecut.. tu tak aper .. slowly,watch my diet too..
ok I got to go..
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment