Thursday, July 13, 2006

sorrow day

on 12 July 2006.. remembering of my late grandmother's 24th years death anniversary..
also sad to hear my aunty, Khajtiah Mohd Ali passed away at 7.02pm yesterday Due on heart & kidney Failure. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Amin.

Today, I received another sad news.. Cik Ishak Ahmad meinggal dunia di Jkrt. He's my step dad's cousin. so I think my mom & step dad will visit his family in rivervale tonight. Al-fateha

Today, 13 July 2006.. My Mom's 61th birthday .. Happy birthday, emak.. semoga emak panjangkan umur & sihat selalu. Insya Allah .. I can't imgaine living without you. .. no matter what I love you so much.. I know you are reading my blog.. canggih tau my mom nie..

Tomm is Disney Day.. all of us are not working. only shift duties staffs are working..
Enjoy weekends..
I'm looking forward too..
1 wedding plus will be watching Pirates of Carribean..dead man's chest..
I hope somebody can take care of Alyssa...worry if she will scream inside the threatre..

No comments: