Friday, April 20, 2007

How nice being Pregnant Lady

Let me describe my journey being pregnant for 4th time. During 1st trimester, I had slight morning sickness. I wasn’t aware that there’s little thing (fetus) inside my womb. I discovered on my 2nd son’s birthday & on the same day I met Dr Aziz. He confirmed that I’m pregnant at 8 weeks. All these while we are on condom as family planning & both of us were shocked. Confusion & don’t what to do. For the next week months, I will be jobless after retrench from my 7years working life with Broadcast Company. I guess God gave me light to solve my problem. Alhumduilah I decided to keep this baby & could be fortune will be on the way for me. Syukur again, I found 3mth temp job in Aerospace company near my ex working place. Not only that I received 3 calls from other broadcast companies for interviews. I rejected all of them cos with my condition like this. I don’t think they will employ me as full time.

Keep a side sad story; I rented all maternity clothes from maternity xchange at Marina Square. I do have some but some of them are faded colors. I have some like baby dolls blouse & denim maternity jeans. I do look good during this pregnancy.

The next one, I lost a massive weight. So far I gain only 6kg till now (3rd trimester).
On 17 April 2007, I was Ben & Jerry free cone day. I jumped Q. why? I’m pregnant mah

No comments: