my recent workplc don't give any employee to surf yahoo, hotmail this moment so I will update here.
What's new!!! Currently I'm pregnant again, left my old broadcast company last Dec 2006, currently I'm working as admin temp staff in Aerospace company, plus I'm due very soon. another 8weeks to go, that's very fast. my pray is to get job asap. I know that I should rest at home. I can't do much, not easy to live in singapore.. somehow GST is raising up very soon in July 2007. The family expenses are getting more & more, I don't think my husband able to support us alone by himself. I hope Allah s.w.t grants my wish, health & weath. Some may think I'm cruel mother & should stay at home & bonding new arrival. I got no choice to work hard. To be frank I always wanted to be stay at home mom.. with my condition here, I can't .. serious, I can't... things are getting more & more expensive..
Pray me all the best & hope that I have smooth delivery. Insya Allah..
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment