We are going celebrate 10 yrs anniversary cocktail party at 6pm. Such a long journey that I still working in this company. I started in 1999 & always have been dreaming to work this media line. Always wants to be in cartoon channels. I remember those days, looking for job. I was walking towards somewhere near Merchant court. The place is so beautiful & so bright colors. I remember the company name is Walt Disney International. I told my friend, Siti. One Day I must work in Walt Disney.
Oct 1999, I went to job agency in Bugis Village. I remember I was late for interview. That moment, I was clearing some stuff from partnership in Laundry Business & so I met NZ on those days. She was working part time outside my shop. She wasn't working for me but for somebody else.
Ok... now back to agency...
I was interviewed by Sally (Sorry I can't remember the agency's name). She told me whether I wanted to take this job as programmer. I replied to her ok.
Next day, I attended court cases because I was a witness in my next door shop for piracy VCD. After that Sally called me to go for interview in Loyang. I was shock & asked her what the company's name...is She replied me is Walt Disney TV.. I was surprised.
Ok.. Den I went in & there wasn’t any receptionist. I called Wendy from HR. I wrote the paper & interviewed by Pauline used to be my mgr.
At last I got this job but was contract for 1yr.
Now I still here.My Dreams comes true
1. I was single when I joined this company
2. I met my hubby after 6mth working here
I have no plan to change other industry but I’m looking forward for my new assignment & new roles to be section leader or Snr. Insya Allah.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment