Last Sunday... peeps pegi Tampines Mall dgn my gf tu, Lynn Hani.. She was browsing around the mall to look for dinner dress. I brought mine already & I will be wearing black blouse & sexy long skirt..mcm mermaid konon style Disney Princess Ariel gitu.. ok whatever..Talking about Disney On Ice.. mmm I haven't receive any tixs for show.. I dowan to buy but I want FREE tixs..Today I nak buat baik dgn mktg mgr .. mana tahu nak pree ke... Then I did the promoting of the event with Vizpro.. tak fair kita tak dpt tixs kan.. siapa nak??? angkat tangan..
Lynn brought sleeveless dress.. gosh so beatipull & sexy black dress. The price used to be $129.. Now selling at $39.90.. murah kan..who's wedding this weekend... Lynn Hani's SIL .. Suraya Taib.. u know her.. If u donno, she ever acted in Bara, Ada lagi Ramadan... I'm quite excited about her wedding.. I will be going for her berinai this Thursday nite.. can take photos of her.. ok wait hor..
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment