Friday, March 18, 2005

Feeling Headache

I'm feeling headache now. I donno why .. maybe cos I'm lack of sleep pas few days..
Really I donno. It's orite lah.. hopefully will be better later. AXE oil is my relief pain now so that I don't get spinning headache..Gosh dat's terrible.

Yesterday I went to Suraya's pakai inai session.. Tapi dia tak kasi I ambik gambar dia sebab dia malu lah.. anyway pengantin kita pemalu.. anyway we were chatting each other.. Talking about the past & present... She donno I kerja kat mana..hehehe he She tght I masih kerja dgn Mediacorp... aiiiiik tu dah zaman berabad... She asked me to switch on to 33 SCV channels.... aiseymannn I have been watching the whole day & sampai dah hafal cerita2. I told her I werk disney.. hehe he .. she smiles as this henna lady put inai on her fingers. Dia ckp ada benda premium jgn lupa share eh..

I'm looking forward this coming weekend.

Sat..

I need to help Suraya.. She wanted me to give short speech during her dinner. She request somemore.. But I'm scared you know & not so good in speech.. Hopefully there's someone help me or replace me .. ya ya .. Seri Wahyuni, Marina Yusoff..who else .. Aaron aziz, Norfa.. alamak siapa lagi eh.. seram neng hor..

afternoon ada Frina jemputan..

Sun

Husna's wedding & den proceed to her wedding..

Kepada Suraya Taib & Shahrul.. We wish you a Blessing Marriage & Happily ever after & forever.. (mcm cerita Sherk pulak)

No comments: