First day…(25/03/2005)
4pm …Quite rushing for both of us.. we went to Shireen’s house .. very near from our house…Shireen, ur doters are so jambu… ur son power lah .. handsem mcm Hans Isaac.. he he he
Met Lins… actually I keen to meet Clans77 but too bad have to rush home & leaving abt 6.30pm.
Shireen. Next time to meet again ok
Arrived at the airport check in & browsing around the terminal 2… our flight was SQ974…
Yayaya We arrived at BKK.. went up to departure hall to get the cab there..Ah pek tak faham English dah.. nasib baik I ckp Makksan road…I showed him the map.. nasib baik dia tahu.. taxi fare abt 160bhat ($7)
Check in the hotel abt 12midnite (spore time) in bkk was 11pm.. later will load our rooms pics.. we got deluxe room …. Best ka ada bath tub( ini laki aku suka ini), tak ada King Size bed dah.. At last we joined 2 beds together. Ingatkan nak pegi Patpong .. abis I dah penat … nak tido..beforethat we went to 7eleven .. beli toothbrush, facial wash
Shall con’t later .. ( packed with workload)
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment