Sunday, December 11, 2005

another entry about my plant robber..

We lost about more than 10 plants since 2004.. Today I found who is the robbers..

Yesterday, 10/12/05 I was at my living room & my doors opened. I'm looking at my dearest plants & looking at empty pole where used to have many many hanging plants..now they are missing... who steal them.. I'm clueless..could be any one.. next door, next blks,upstair & down stair neighbours.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More of my plants, pls click here


I decided to take a walk upstair at level 6... Not being busybody to see ppls's plants .. just taking fresh air.. till I saw these..they look so familiar ... the owner of hse wasn't at home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I run downstairs & asked my my maid to accompany me. I brought my cammy along. we went up & my maid told me that these are my plants & she used to water these plants before... a lot of clues were found .. I called my hubby & wanted to call Pasir Ris Police Station to make a report . At first I sounded so funny to report a lost of my plants.. the policeman who answered the call said is ok cos under stealing & also under crime.

At about 8.30pm 2 policeman & woman came & we told them wat happened. Even I showed them pictures of our plants. They went up & checked every details. Even they took fotos .. the last missing hanging plants was there also..

The policeman (IO) told me this's quite a serious case. They will do the follow up.

Ingatkan 2 police yg dtg tapi ... 7 orang .. .. kalahkan case munder... dahsyat sungguh...

Pencuri nie sungguh bodoh ... " kalau saya nie curi barang org, tak akan letak luar rumah" plus tahi kambing saya pun awak curi jugak ke .. tak mampu betul..

No comments: