Thursday, December 15, 2005

No Updates about the Orang gila pokok bunga, Selenge pencuri pokok or in English "Plants Robbers". We shall wait for Police updates..don't for how long.. wait & see lah..

My friends told me that I got very good 6 senses.. "kenapa tergerek hati nak naik tingkat 6" Issskkk mana beta tahu .. sekali nampak pokok2 bunga saya kat jiran atas. Next time I buy crystal ball.... jadi ahil nujum ok... hehehehe

Coming up soon Tomorrow .. I was invited to Singapore Royal Gala Premiere Events.. Wow ! Sound so exciting .... I got 6 tixs in total.. everybody knows that me & my hubby are working in same company...tagged me along as per normal.. Lynn & company..


We will be watching this ...at 9pm..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This Sunday ...

as usual my hubby is working part time with caterer.. Who's wedding?
Diah Mastura's wedding, she is our neighbour .. I can't wait to see her, u know...

Kepada Diah & Dayat " We wish both of u ... Happines forever & Selamat Pengantin Baru" .

again I'm sorry unable to attend your nikah tommorow... I will be coming on Sunday...

Oh Ya... Looks like everybody guess my baby inside is GIRL.
I don't see anyone write "boy"...

ermmmmmmmm

Clap hands for everybody.... It's GIRL.....

again I cannot be too happy becoz doctors & detail scanning can make mistakes...
"What will happens if my baby is Boy.." Dr. Aziz..
Just wait in Jan 2006....

at this time, I can't shop any girly stuffs till she born....
I need voluteer to shop for me ..

Anyone?

No comments: