Saturday, December 24, 2005

Check Up Time

I went to visit Dr Aziz last Friday.. I gain abt 900gm for this visit... Oh ya I reached very early .. never be No.1 patient before..

as per usual checked weight, blood pressure & strip urine...
everything normal...

Oh! Sabrina.. you are now 36wks plus plus" so how's good" I smiled only.. he asked me abt parenting seminar that I went ..I would say is good for first time parents but not me cos I'm mother of 2 .. a lot of experience... the reason why I went there to refresh my memory.. huh .. now taking care of toddlers mah.. a lot of diff..
he said Dr Jazlan had covered 1 textbook dat day.. hehehe

ok we started our session with scanning .. of course I'm exciting...
he told us this is ur bb head, legs.. her weight is 2.6kg.. he asked again .. "do you know ur baby sex" .. I keep quite.. heheh noty me.. I said I tght u said is GIRL... why? why? "is it.. ya I can see her pepet there.. Now you may start to go shopping since X'mas sales around this time .. somemore can buy all the girly stuffs ... hehehe " Dr Aziz.. so clever my doctor..

my next check up will be in 2 weeks.. maybe there will be fingering sessions... my hubby is aming his birthday on 8 Jan or I shall wait till 11/01 same birthday as Siti Nurhaliza... or during new year..
or 14 Jan ... donno ler ..

I'm puzzzled... shall wait ok..

No comments: