I'm excited for coming new year....
plus looking forward for very long leaves ... 12weeks plus 2weeks annual leaves ( wait till my boss approve ya)
actually I'm quite stressful for this month handover my duites to my brand new collg.... sometimes I felt to switch off everything...
other of jnr collg is stubborn... orite wait till I'm on maternity leave... if I see office number on my HP ... I want to switch off...." hey.. I'm NOT working rite"
Who cares....other worries... cork up things...
I want to rest at home or work from home... " my boss said... the channel mgrs need me... podah.... I'm worry if they call me during labour or at home(nursing my baby) or worst thing if they send document to hubby ...arrggggh Help ..
crossing fingers now...
Btw... Happy New Year everybody...
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment