I will coming back to work tomm, 03/01/2006... final things over my desk...
I'm requesting for annual leaves from 04/01/2006-06/01/2006 at every last minutes... I hope the mgmt understand my position.. I walk like penguin, having backaches, everybody look at my fat & big tummy ( maybe they are guessing the baby's weight)
I need to settle some stuffs before confinement.. rite, boss
my 2 sons never fail us with their cheeky monkey smiles..dat's make my day, boys..

very good boys .. see they were inside the car..
dah besar, anak2 mummy.. satu tu abg besar & abg kecik..
I can't update burp day boy .. cos I was busy eating & entertaining my 2 sons.. chatting with our friend, Ana.. forget to take pics..rite, lynn..I guess u take lot of pics, rite babe..
my hubby took pic of me..

I called this Fat & big tummy momma... lol
I will keep for memories for 3rd pregnancy..
at least not forget this..
my hubby's birthday is coming very soon.. I brought for him presen...He loves it so much...

It's Timex Compass...

No comments:
Post a Comment