Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My First Day Jail Out

Unoffical yet.. I went for check up ..

after my urut, check up for Alyssa..

at 2pm, mom's check up... what to check? her 1 stitch..

As usual, check my weight... I'm quite gald that I lost 10kg.. phew..dat's a lot..
In the clinic.. kakak2 (dr. Aziz's staffs) ckp " ini pantang betul".

We went in to his room... as usual dia buat kelakar.. " sab, I want to ask you.. mmm when will be ur next child"... "aiyo dr. that is tough question for me to answer" "wait till 5 years ok.. now cannot decide" He was explaining about family planning. I'm quite scary abt IUD & I hear a lot of bad stories.. some questions I did ask my gynae...

can I go Yoga when I'm in IUD..
do I have to check my own to ensure that IUD is inside..
do i have to go check up..
any bleeding after insert
what is side effect after insert.

He answered my questions.. yess next visit will in 2mths time.. When I'm on measus..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

we took photo of him with Alyssa... I have pics of my 2 boys with him at same age..

Lastly he said... ur princess looks like her Daddy... ya many ppls say also..

No comments: