Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Broke The Law

Yes... I did it again ... Broke the law during confinement days..cannot wait till 6 Feb.. Noty Mummy. My mum supported me abt going out to my auntie's hse on CNY... she need us to drive her sister's plc...She called my aunt wheather can I go over her place.. My auntie Kim welcome my whole family & excited to see my lovely princess..

some of my chinese aunties, uncles & cousins weren't aware that I gave birth.. The moment I stepped in... "another baby" "It's girl".. "what is her name".. alyssa...

My girl being so fofular on 2nd day of CNY... she's very kawai... she sleeps & sleeps & sleeps...opps I forget to take pics....

My chinese side are peranakan ppls.. I know how to speak baba Nyonya.. I speak to my relatives in baba nyonya...

"aunty Kim, gua dtg.... lu tgk nie.. ini gua punya anak.. nama dia alyssa.. "
" wow cantik eh,... muka sama mcm mummy dia kecik2 dulu.."
" ya kah... byk org ckp .. muka daddy dia... apa pasal lu ckp muka gua... tapi gua suka org ckp muka gua... oklah aunty .. "happy new year" .. hongbao kasi lu "

But I took pics of myself..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Dutch Lady

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My children got Red Hongbao & exchange oranges..

I met my blogger's friend, Ctea..Thanks for dropping by...
& nice meeting u also..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For those of you want to see me & my children in live.. may drop me email & I pass u my address..babytigger2031@yahoo.com.sg..

start to plan 1 mth cakes give away & cukur rambut....and also to snip her..

No comments: