Monday, January 23, 2006

Morning Has Broken

I really enjoying myself at home .. Taking care of my children with my own hands..
Confinement period.. few days with my mom & sometimes myself.. Bathing, feeding for her & cooking for myself.. of course is confinement foods with lot of young ginger.
Indeed I lost 10 kg within 2weeks as per my last check up with Dr Aziz.. My massage Therapist, Kak Nani gave me some tips..making Halia drink... She bathed & massage for my doter for 1 weeks. She used to be nurse for 20 years.. she lives around my area..
My helper is helping me on cleaning the house...


see my princess.... her face .. I wonder she looks like who... her brothers..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mummy's friends came on 19/01.. thanks kak for gifts.. ( jgn perassan korang dah makcik eh)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

again I can fit my old jeans & skirts...really susu cap mummy really helps to slimming down .. betul tak bohong...plus saving your money too..
I give her direct & bottle feeding.. her bottles are anti colic & brand name is B-free.. don't ask me the price & highly recommend to you... next time I take pic on her feeding ok ..

No comments: