Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bad Momma

On 2nd Jan.. I felt so bored at home alone... my hubby went out for his cycling hobby again.. I called him up & asked to go to zoo since I didn't go any holidays with my 2 sons.. Yess he agreed.. Aiyooo... packed things for them & dressed up 2 rascals...

he came back home & asked whether I'm ok to walk marathon in zoo.. I answered him shld be orite lah & or else the orang utan become my midwife .. hahaha..

see my cheeky monkeys

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

they had a sweeeet... no wonder so kwai kwai

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dat's me fatty momma ... I need sponsor from Marie France to slim down ... sweating & my make up run out ..



3rd Jan

Back to office.. serious tak larat nak masuk ofis... my pelvis floor is so painful & could be baby is heavy. No contraction.. I applied my last yr leaves...explained my dear boss why I must take leave... at last he agreed... so happy banget... ya ya ya I handed over my lappy.. have to wait few days for temp lappy for me ... tak kasi I chance nak rest & anyway for company BCP (business continunity Procedure).

I left office at 9pm & went back with my hubby.. rasa dah lapar .. ok pegi jln Kayu.. Cafeela...
at abt 10.30pm.. I felt uncomfortable .. my abominal pain started.. could be contraction .. yes is contraction.. den disappeared again.. this time was very sharp one... it didn't appears again till now ...maybe false labour pain.. cheh!

4th Jan... Nabil goes to school.. he was excited & to see his teachers & friends.... True enuffs there was cork up & his bus transport didn't pick him up... we have to send him ourselves.. ya called cik kak Driver.. there was misunderstanding...lucky we were around & or else my maid has to send him .. But she donno where is school... ok lah everthing is settle...
Next will be ilham goes school next week...I'm wonder.. Daddy is sending him to school..

My check up will be tomm.. & confirm kena tahan ...
Wish me good lucks ...

Tata

No comments: