ok rite...
05/01/06-afternoon I spotted brownish discharge.. one of sign of labour.. no pain... just leave it..
Evening-I went out wif my hubby to office.. at about 10.30pm.. I had abominal pain. I started to note down the time... the pain disappeared . abt 20mins gap..admoninal pain again. again 20mins gap .. again 20mins gap ..
Once I reached home ... still 20 min pains.. huh! my pelvis floor even more painful ... Can't walk.. I can't sleep .. toss in here & there.. can't sleep.. worst part.. can't even walk..I was dragging myself to walk.. can't even step the floor.. I decided to call Dr Aziz at 1am & told him what had happened..
He told me to go to the hospital.. alamak ! Can't walk even .. how?
call 995.. No ! NO .. ok I try to walk very slowly with my hubby's help..hubby told me wait at void deck while he drove the car out from car park...I don't think he can carry me .. heavy mah ...
2am..06/01/06.. reached ESH... they wheeled me to the labour ward .. Midwife, Kak Siti still remember me ... last moment she saw me that was Nov 2003.. I gave birth to Ilham. She checked my weight & asked me the time of contractions...fingering session was done by her.. 4cm... wait wait wait
at 4am.. my contraction stopped .. I was paniced, the midewife told that my baby was sleeping.. lol midwife put this gadget at my tummy .. a kind of weird I shld say... very loud buzzz to make my princess awake...
wait ... wait .. my hubby already dozed off..
at 6am.. dr Aziz appeared & his patient next-door was abt to gave birth...
Dr Aziz checked & fingering ... it was abt 5cm..but my baby still sleeping ... tak nak keluar & prefer stay inside my womb.. huh!
he inserted tablet inside my womb to make contraction to be faster... ok by 4pm .. "I think you shld give birth ok, sab" .. Dr Aziz.. oh my ! I wished that I could go home ... wait at home better than in labour ward ...DR Aziz told the midwife to serve me breakfast ... yahoo.. I had toast breads & milo...
2pm... (12hrs in labour ward) I could hear babies crying & words from dr & nurses " push " Push" "so clever".. makes me more worry to give birth... my labour pains started already ... I noticed a few blood spots on my pads.. oh ! No .. org melayu ckp "kembar darah"
3pm... I felt wet on my pads... water bag dah leaked...
4pm... Dr Aziz broke my water bag blust... I felt very uncomfortable... my war has started... oh my not forgetting my best friend.. "laughing gas"... rasa otak dah berdengung..
funny part while I'm in pain... I asked my hubby for his hands... guess wat he gave me the laughing gas... buat kelakar kan ... maybe dia takut I will twist his hands.. heheh
back to labour... I asked my midwife wheather can I have the other pain killer... she answered me NO... already open 8cm..
laughing gas pun jadi lah
I could hear Dr Aziz's voice .... " Ok, Sab I'm here.. u rasa nak berak go ahead.. huh! kepala berdengung nie...
I felt contraction... I could feel she's coming ... her head is out ... yess she was born 1828hrs...I was given 1 Stitch only..

Hairy berry baby Girl...

Many ppls tght 3rd child shld be easier to give birth... I think giving birth my 2 boys were so much easier... and again watever It's worth.. everything went smooth...tapi sempat cik kak tido dulu eh...
I told my sister & my friends... gave birth a girl not dat easy huh... anyway it's experience mah..
I got to go... makan air asam & ibu kunyit..

No comments:
Post a Comment